La Rondita is located at the edge of our village, a tranquil and peaceful location. It has its own natural spring and is surrounded by orchards and beautiful mountain scenery. The River Sella, famous for its canoeing, salmon and trout fishing, runs close by. The house is detached and has 3 bedrooms, sleeping up to 6 people. It has been sympathetically restored by its British owners who live opposite, and is equipped to ensure your comfort. La Rondita has central heating. It is a non-smoking house and we do not accept pets.
- Spacious open plan living room with comfortable seating area, TV, DVD player with DVDs, portable stereo, books, games plus local maps and information.
- Fully-fitted large kitchen-diner (oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, kettle, toaster, fridge-freezer, dining table and chairs).
- Family bathroom (toilet, sink, bath with overhead shower).
- 1 double bedroom (big enough for a travel cot, if required).
- 1 twin bedroom (big enough for a 3rd single bed if required).
- Separate WC and sink.
- Outside of these 3 rooms is a separate bedroom area (double sofa bed, with own bedroom furniture).
Bed linen and bath towels are provided; please bring your own beach towels.
- At the rear of the property is a private garden with BBQ. Here you will find a terrace with peaceful and beautiful views across the village and valley.
- You can walk to a local village (10 min.) which has a restaurant and bar, plus another which is 30-35 mins. walk away. The nearest town (Arriondas) is a 5 km drive away offering bars, restaurants, cafes and supermarkets, as well as activity centres, parks and picnic areas, a sports centre and an indoor swimming pool.
- You can walk to beaches next to the River Sella (5 min.) for swimming and sunbathing; you don’t even have to get in the car to go to the beach.